Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pre-Workout Supplement: N.O. Xplode Review

N.O. - Xplode Advance Strength.
We all need a workout partner. To get motivated, to push us with that last repetition, to make us go that extra mile. Give N.O. Xplode a try as your workout partner!

N.O. Xplode is a very good pre-workout supplement. It really gets your muscles pumping. Not only that, you will also get more energy and endurance.

The N.O. Xplode 2.48 lbs bottle will give you about 50 servings. That is almost a 2 month supply! The down side is that N.O. Explode Advanced Strength is pricey, at $71.99 the bottle.

The positive side effects of N.O. Xplode are crazy muscle pumps, high energy levels, focus and more endurance. The negative side effects are jitters, higher heart beats, occasionally stronger heart beats and sometimes an upset stomach.

As for the flavor, N.O. Xplode taste just as the frozen Minute Maid orange concentrate. You will love it, if you like oranges.

N.O. Xplode Advanced Strength is a really powerful pre-workout supplement. I would recommend N.O. Xplode to my friends, but I will also warn them about the negative side effects. This bodybuilding product is really strong.



Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Walmart Great Value - Beef Jerky Review

Teriyaki Beef Jerky - Workout Supplement.
Thinking outside the box: Eat Teriyaki Beef Jerky protein to build muscle!

Who doesn't like Beef Jerky? Not only is delicious but it can also be added to your fitness life style as a protein snack. I like buying the 10 oz pack from Walmart Great Value, it costs $9.98 and according to the bag it is 97% fat free. Also each serving (1 oz / 10 per bag) contains 14g of Protein.

As far as the flavor goes, is great. Taste like the famous brand Jack Link's.

The only down side is that you have to make sure to close it tightly after opening or the Beef Jerky will get so hard and almost impossible to chew. Oh and you will find gum like pieces that you don't get on the top brand Jack Link's.

But it is still a really good protein aide to add to your post-workout meal or snack.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pre-workout Super Pump Max Review

Super Pump Max from Gaspari Nutrition.
I am always in search for the best pre-workout, bodybuilding and post-workout supplements. I thought I had found my favorite pre-workout supplement: MP Assault. But there is no other workout supplement compared to SuperPump Max from Gaspari Nutrition!

SuperPump Max "The Ultimate Pre-workout Supplement Experience" as the bottle says, really delivers. You can start feeling its power 10 -15 minutes after drinking it. I prefer drinking about 75% first and the other 25% on sip throughout my workout.

SuperPump Max will give you super crazy pumps, pump everyone will notice. Thanks to its Nitric OxiEndurance complex content. I also notice a boost of energy while taking SuperPump Max.

I just like everything about SuperPump Max, its orange flavor taste great and the powder dissolves very quick, a few shakes and is ready to drink.

I don't just recommend you SuperPump Max as your pre-workout supplement, I urge you try it! You will not be disappointed.

Sponsors